At Westbourne Beauty Clinic, we take your privacy seriously. To provide our services or inform you about our services we will need to collect details about you and your personal circumstances.
This policy sets out how we manage, share and safeguard your information.
What personal information do we hold about you?
We hold personal and sensitive data about you to deliver our services (e.g. treatments) and facilitate your interest in our services (e.g. website enquiry).
- Your name, surname, contact details, date of birth (email, address, telephone number, mobile number and postal address)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relating to any history treatments or purchases you make
- Notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceeded our level of service
There are certain categories of personal data that are sensitive by nature. Depending upon the products and services that you engage us for we may need to obtain and process your personal data (particularly in relation to your health).
The primary basis on which we need to process your ‘special category’ personal data is for the safety of treatments and products:
- Medical data
- Skin condition
- Previous medical information
What do we use your data for?
We will only use your personal information to:
- Deliver our services to you. The lawful basis on which we intend to process your personal data is ‘Contract’. This means you have agreed to our terms and conditions via our Consultation Form so that we can fulfill your treatment requirements
- We retain a history of any retail items you purchase on our systems. This is not personal or sensitive data but may be used to fulfil or enhance our service to you
- Communicate about treatment bookings using the contact details you have provided. The lawful basis on which we intend to process your personal data is ‘Consent’. This means you have agreed for us to contact you via your Consultation Form
- Communicate marketing offers and information with you. The lawful basis on which we intend to process your personal data is ‘Consent’. This means you have agreed for us to contact you via your Consultation Form
- We use your sensitive data to ensure we provide you with suitable care and treatments. The lawful basis on which we intend to process your personal data is ‘Vital Interest’. Your medical history may impact on what treatment we are able to offer you
- Facilitate your interest in our product or services, for example a website enquiry. The lawful basis on which we intend to process your data is ‘Legitimate Interest’. We will only ever use the details you have provided and respond to the information you have requested. If you use our clinic we will ask you to complete our Consultation Form, which relies on ‘Consent’
What do we do with your data?
We use your data to supply or facilitate our services to you. Without your data we are unable to safely perform treatment, contact you, or inform you about offers you consent to receive.
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications
- Send you email notifications which you will have specifically requested
- Marketing communications, which you will have specifically requested
- Text notifications regarding treatments or services which you will have specifically requested
- To communicate and manage our relationship with you
Who do we share your data with?
All information that you supply us with is stored on secured servers. We do not pass on any data. It is purely for the use of Westbourne Beauty Clinic.
Securing your data
We will take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Accessing your data
You are entitled to request access to the information we hold on you.
Requests must be made in writing to The Westbourne Beauty Clinic 7 The Square, Westbourne, PO10 8UE and payment of £10 received. Upon receipt of payment and confirmation of any additional information required, we will respond to your request within 40 calendar days.
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of our offers or promotions. Your preference is captured on our Consultation Forms.
Changes to the data we hold
Please let The Westbourne Beauty Clinic know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
How long do we hold your data for?
When you come in for treatments or products you will be asked to fill out a Consultation Form. This consultation form will be held on our system for the duration of time you are a customer of Westbourne Beauty Clinic.
We will keep all records for two years from the date of your last treatment, and thereafter permanently delete/destroy.
It is your right to request we delete any of your data we hold, which consequently will delete all personal and sensitive data linked to our systems. If you would like us to permanently delete all the data we hold, please contact us in writing.
Please refer to our ‘Cookies Policy Statement’ on our website. We have separated this document and our Privacy Statement to improve visibility regarding the data we hold.
Please be aware we use CCTV in main reception areas at both Clinic 1 and 2 for the protection and security of our staff, equipment, and clients.
Who can I speak to about this policy or any concerns?